Scope: This statement applies to this web site and your interaction with us.
- You may interact with us anonymously where this is lawful and practicable.
- We may collect information about you that you choose to provide, such as your e-mail or postal address.
- We may collect non-personal information from you such as browser type, operating system, and web pages visited to help us manage our web site.
Uses and Sharing
- We use personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it, or for a directly related purpose.
- We will not use your personal information to market to you unless we have either your implied or express consent.
- We do not share your personal information with other organisations unless you give us your express consent, or where sharing is otherwise required or permitted by law.
- When we temporarily provide personal information to companies who perform services for us, such as specialist information technology companies, mail houses or other contractors to Luxora we require those companies to protect your personal information as diligently as we do.
Your Rights & Choices
- You have the right to request access to the personal information you provide, and to correct or update your personal information. This right is subject to certain exceptions allowed by law.
- You may instruct us to remove any previous consent you provided to receive marketing communications from us.
How to Contact Us
- Luxora is committed to working with its customers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
- To contact us with a compliment, complaint or privacy question, use the contact form or call us.
Luxora complies with the:
- Information Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in relation to its non-commercial activities;
- National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in relation to its commercial activities;
- Australian Direct Marketing Association Code of Practice in relation to how we market to our customers;